How do I migrate to Australia?

You must be granted an Australia visa that allows you enter and remain in Australia on a temporary or permanent basis before moving to Australia, however, there is no refund of Government charges and costs if your visa application is rejected by the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship.

At Greys Migration Services, we provide clients with an assessment that ensures that clients can make an informed decision on which visa pathway (i.e. Australian visa or combination of Australian visas) is most suitable.

Visit our What is a client assessment FAQ or What assistance do you provide to settle in Australia FAQ for more information or the Candidate Registration page to commence the process.